The Ramadan season is upon us and for the Muslim community it is considered the holiest month of the year where a lot of reverence and honour is given to God. This month of the year is called the conservative month which a lot of Muslimahs hold in high esteem. For a lot of ladies this is the time when we attend Jumat, Iftar Gatherings and also various Ramadan lectures and we need the right Aso Ebi styles for this gatherings.
The Holy month comes with its own struggles of getting the right outfit for the different events that will hold during this month and a lot of people struggle with their wardrobe. During the holy month step out in style to different Ramadan events and look astonishingly beautiful.
1. A cape is always a fantastic idea
2. Black never goes out of style
3. A simple skirt and blouse saves the day
4. Be an Angel in white
5. Blue them all away
6. Such a sweet baby girl
7. Green with envy at that Iftar meeting
8. Slay all through the holy month
9. Kaftans are an absolute favourite this month
10. Be Jumat ready