Date Nights are one of our favorite things to look forward to, when you finally get to spend quality time with your partner, go on a first date with that new guy or even hangout with your ex. We look forward to spending time, talking, smiling and just generally having a good time with that person.
Date Night can sometimes be a struggle especially when you don’t have an idea of what to wear or what look you are trying to go for. Getting ready for the night is a lot of work no matter who you are spending the night with.
In planning for date night your outfit is definitely one of the things you want to get right. You really want to bring your A-game to the table and make a great impression. Rock that Aso-ebi style for date night and slay all the way.
Check out these Aso-ebi Styles that are perfect for date night:
1.Show up for date night in a cold shoulder dress2. Rock a simple yet flattering dress
3. Throw on a jumpsuit and you are good to go
4. Show off a little skin if you want
5. Comfort all the way, so wide pants are acceptable
6. An off- shoulder dress will always work
7. Bring in a little drama with your dramatic sleeve dress
8. Flaunt your legs all the way
9. A little black dress always saves the day
10. A cross neck dress works like magic